Posted by Grace Snoke on Apr 04 2010 |
We offer affordable installations, customizations, maintenance and advice for individuals or companies looking to have an easy to maintain Web site or blog.
In addition, we offer copywriting for press releases, about us blurbs, and content for webpages. We also offer copyediting if requested for sites we help to set up and port content over for.
Please feel free to contact us via the “Contact Us” page for price estimates on projects.
Services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Domain registration
- Web hosting advice, consultation, referrals and setup.
- Installation/set up of a Content Management System (CMS) for your Website
- Setup Google Sites if you would like to use Google for your e-mail or site administration
- Setup of Google Analytics
- Promotion advice
- SEO advice and optimization
- Marketing through Facebook/Twitter/etc.
For a full list of services and prices, please check our services page.
Posted by Grace Snoke on Oct 20 2010 |
Recently, the owner of Ekklesia Press requested an update to his site to include a page for people to purchase books as well as a simpler contact for to be used for contacting him. The site designed I had used before was just simple HTML. I proposed porting to a new design and using WordPress for the backend to make it easier to update and maintain. He agreed, so I installed WordPress, the new theme and created the site we see now.
If you’re looking to be published through a vanity press, I highly recommend Ekklesia Press. Check the newly redone site out here.